Thursday, September 16, 2010

Say No to Procrastination

I am not trying to praise myself, but look at the stacks of  papers here..
These are my hard work!! I am seriously trying my best..
I tried.. I tried to focus and concentrate but I just could not stand it..
Words and words are killing me softly..
I am seriously digging my brain to vomit those so called 'professional terms and views'..
I am thinking so hard, it doesn't mean that I did not learn anything for the past few years..
It is just... too hard.. too hard for me....
As a second lower class student, what do you expect?
For the past 20 years of my life, I did not get flying colour in anything!!
I mean ANYTHING!! I got NOTHING!! Nothing that I am doing well..
I am not an expert in anything.. I feel so ashame for myself, and my family..
Sorry for disappointing you all.. Daddy, Mummy.. I tried my best... I had... and I tried...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was so silent every night.. And it is difficult for me to fall asleep when it is too silent..
I know it is weird but, I used to sleep with radio on...
I need some noise to accompany me to sleep..
A long lonely night.. This is the game I used to play every night on bed..
It helps me to get tired... But normally it takes hours to make me tired..
And, I am used to be tired only 3 A.M. in the morning..
I think, I really need someone to tell me bedtime story every night....
Honestly, I did not have this kind of childhood...
With bedtime story.. I don't even know what is bedtime story before I am an adult..
I used to think it was so stupid to listen to story when you are getting on bed..
I felt it was disturbing..
But, now.... I need it badly... ='(

No comments: