Friday, September 17, 2010

Surprise IPhone 4!!

I was wondering whether the Iphone I ordered 3 weeks ago will arrived on time..
I was chatting with one of my friends regarding it..
And the next minute, door bell rang.....
*Ding Dong~~*
Postman: Please sign. Here is your parcel.
Me: Thank you.
Here is the parcel.........................
I was excited about it... Wonder whether it is my Iphone......
I opened... and................
Ta~~ Da~~~~~

Here is my baby!! hahaha

See, how handsome is my baby.... Leng Zai!!!! 

Baby... You made my day... My mood can be positively increase to EXTREMELY HAPPY...
Because you have solved my worried.. I was worried about whether you will reach on time before I leave... Now, haha.... No worries.. You are going home together with me!! Yeah~~~~~

P/S: LamBi.... You will have my Samsung when I am back =) I will give you a 2 GB memory card also.. =D

No comments: