Sunday, September 21, 2008

Arrival in LONDON!!!

18.09.08 Thursday..
Finally.. Finally.. Finally.. For hours hours and hours flight.. I reached London..
But.. The bloody shit custom wanted my medical report.. I lined up for custom stamps.. and ended up have to line up for the health point.. Then, have to send back the stupid address card for them somemore.. SHIT la.. What the hell.. hours hours hours flight.. Reached already still need hours and hours to done all the immigration thing..!!! WTF.. tired shit!!!


Me and Mabel's happy face when we FINALLY passed all the immigration thing.. *swt*
*weeeeeeeeeeee* Finally we are in the coach.. On the way to our halls...
Siewwen is always the sleepy ones..!!
Justin's happy face..
Traffic jam....
Finally we reach our halls.. Platt Hall.. In case anyone wana send things to me.. My address..
Room no. B1404, Block B
Platt Hall, Chancellor Place,
Colindale, London
NW9 5JA
My messy room.. hahaha.. 1st day in only.. havent arrange.. give me some time.. My room will be as clean as mine in Malaysia..
We had grocery trip to ASDA.. I proudly bought this kettle for myself in my room.. It is only 5 sterling pounds..
Strawberries.... 2 boxes 3 sterling pounds..!!
This sparkling water is only 17pence...
More pictures to come.......... =)

No comments: