Monday, September 22, 2008

Tour to Central London

20.09.08 Saturday.. Today is the tour day.. Tour to the Central of London..
*weeeeeeeeee*
We got the 'Golden Boy' coach to fetch us to the town again...
This is the Prince Albert statue.. And it is Gold...!!
This thing makes me think of Thailand Buddhist Temple.. hmmmmm.. But only thing that this thing has a CROSS at the top..
On the way to Central London..


I like this picture.. A nice angle..


That's Me!!!! But I dint know where was I actually.. hahahaha..
The lady brought us to this London Stock Exchange building... hmmmm.. Interesting..
We are on the London Bridge.. London Bridge is falling down.. Falling down~ Falling down~
There is marching at this area.. People are taking their best place to have a best view of it..
The march is from Buckingham Palace..
We are jz on time.. Here they are.......
This is the significant march in London..
This is what you will see in London.. And you have to see this when you are in London!!
Next.... continue back to the coach and round the London again.. I already lost.. I didnt know where we actually were.. All the buildings look the same to me....


The only place that I know is Covent Garden.. It is where we spent our 'free time'.. We spend 4 pounds for a fried rice.. 3 person are sharing one rice.. cz it is very expensive...!!!
Covent Garden is like a performance platform.. Many performers came here to actually perform and earn money here..
I saw this typical 'tai siong' stall over there..
I know 'Palm Reading'.. But what is 'Nail Health Check'??
These performers are selling their cds..
This performer is doing what he could do to earn his 'blood sweat money'!!!
This is not performer.. This is me!!! hahahaha.. with the coffee cup.. and a cute little dog behind..
Me and Mabel killing time.. When we are waiting to be gathered and leave..
Having fun on the street..!!
Sorry Mabel.. couldnt see ur face..
Wow.. The big group photo..
Behind from Left: Melvin, Justin (M'sia), SeaShell (China)
Front from Left: Lynn -If I not mistaken..(M'sia), Lucia (Hong Kong), Mabel, Me, Siti, SiewWen (M'sia)

No comments: