Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Weekends

26.09.08 Friday.. SiewWen with the apple tree in front of the uni..
Serious.. It is really an apple tree..
Me and Raj shared this chicken set for brunch.. It is 2 pounds.. The cheapest fast food we could find..

Our dinner.. Raj cooked Chicken Kurma - Yogurt Chicken.. and Baked bean with sausage meat..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27.09.08 Saturday.. It is haze this morning.. A bit scared of going out.. but.. This thing dint kill my shopping mood!!!

Today is the day.. Travel in tube to central London with Raj, Siewwen and Gan.. We started our journey on Colindale station.. I got my Oyster card.. But it is jz a normal oyster.. Not the 30% student oyster.. It is 3 pounds for the card itself.. I top-up for 10pounds.. thus, this thing costed me 13pounds.. wow~
Ok.. Waiting for the tube to come..........
Me.. Busy arranging my cards to give a place to my oyster!!!

Waiting for the tube to arrive................ Here it is.....

Inside the tube..
Siewwen, Raj and Gan..

And... Me!!!!! sitting away from them.. hahahahaha Walking to another platform to change our train..
Wait for the next train......
Here we are.. in Oxford street.. Ann Summers-Knickerbox.. This should be a lingerie shop.. But!!! I found something else inside.. I found Lubricants, Fury Handcuff, and anything else that is related to sex.. hmm... interesting.. 1st time in my life seeing these things openly on the rack for sale...
Our aim today is PRIMARK!!!! Primark at Oxford Street is as big as a shopping mall..!!!!
Have a picture before the mission starts......... SiewWen wanted to buy this.. but ended up putting it back.. only taking picture with it..
Our outcome!!!!!
Gan, SiewWen and Raj..
Raj and Me.. Infront of Primark...
For sale.. nice hat.... Our lunch.. McD.. 1st time having McD in LonDon.. hmm.. Can said it is expensiveeeeeeeeee.. But one time only.. It's ok.. This Mc chicken Set costed 3.79 pounds....!!!!
These are the things I bought.. A pair of shoes I wanted for long!!!! Only 20 pounds.. It is RM399 in Malaysia at Timberland store.. Cheap in London!!!!! yea~
The shirts, towels, scaf, socks and shoes pad... together with my shoes....... I spent 47pounds in PRIMARK.......
This.. poster.. guess how much is it..... only 99pence.. hahahaha.. It is on my bathroom's door now..
I amd still waiting my dinner.. What to eat...?? I just got an apple pie from my flatmate.. They are just tooo friendly and nice.. They saved me from starving.. hahahaha

No comments: