Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Check list

No more interesting pictures.. All I have is jz fooooooooooooood.. hahaha.. So, I will stop posting photos for a moment..
Now.. I am already here for 6 days.. There are too many things to do.. Too many things to learn.. Too many inputs......
And.... I am tired and sick of it................................

Things that I have to do:::::
Student ID card - done
Direct Entrance Registration - done
NHS Medical - done
UK Address for Heathrow Medical customs - done
Bank Account - requested (Natwest), pending
Access Card - requested, pending
Letter for Bank - done
Letter for Working - done
Student Oyster Card - form completed, pending
Oyster Card -done
UK phone number + free phone - pending
Send back postcards - done

Thats all I could remember.. Anything else to add on will be added on later..

No comments: