Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tour to Campus

Before this.. I can only see this thing in photos.. And it was woooooooow...
Now.. I can see it real.. Take pictures with it.. But it is............hmmmmmmmm..








We had free dinner at the Forum.. Kinda like canteen in the campus..
This is the pizza with chips..
This is my dinner pasta....
In the coach on the way back to hall...
Our hot breakfast.. Sausage, toast, bacon, beans, hash brown, coffee... Bingo people... Find people.. Write name.. Bingo..!!!! U will have Chocolate!!!! Everyone!!!
Our Lunch.. Fish and Chips..!!
Siewwen and Siti...
We walked back to our hall after the lunch.. When we think that we should come back another day for the ID card and stuffs.. Because the queue is super super long..!! Bloody hell..
Siewwen having pictures in front of people's residence..
Nice houses.. I hope to stay in these houses instead of my hall.. hahahahahaha.. One day.. I will have this!! I WILL!!!
On the way back to our hall..
We pass by subway to cross the road..
This is the subway.. It is dirty and smelly.. I could finally find a place to criticize!!!
We passed by Tesco Express which selling expensive stuffs.. I was started to be emo..!!! while waiting for siewwen to fill up her form...
*weeeeeeeeee* Me and Justin..
Finally reach our hall.. *phew*
Dinner we had.. Pizza from ASDA.. 2 for 2.99 pounds.. Pepperoni Cheese....

No comments: