Thursday, September 25, 2008

The New Week - Orientation

..Finally I got my ID.. But I a bit regret to have this.. I didnt know that, the signature I made on a cliplak paper was actually used to be my ID after that..
Fine.. I thought it would be a card... A real card that is hard enough for me to feel it..
But.. It ended up to be a laminated paper which is worse than my driving license!!!!!
23.09.08 Tuesday night is the Halls Welcome night which will be serving freeeeeeeeeee food.. Everyone signed up this is actually for the sake of the free food if I am not mistaken..
This is my food.. Pizza + Pasta + chips!!!

This is the complimentary stuff.. sandwhich and some cold pasta..
----------------------------------------------------------------------

24.09.08 Wednesday.. Today required to go Uni before 3.15pm.. But I got up at 8.30am.. I saw my window 'sweating'.. hahahha.. *weeeee* I love this.. I drawn a heart on it..
Since it is still early.. I decided to make breakfast for the others.. This is the breakfast I made.. hahah.. with a hot nescafe.. The best breakfast I ever made and ever had..
Dinner time.. what to make?? I'll do it.. Scramble egg with tomatoes, chicken with broccoli and rice.. Although it doesnt taste veryyyyyyyyyyyy good but still considered ok la.. hahahaha.. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

25.09.08 Thursday.. We went to uni.. Wow.. I didnt know there will be this thing over here today.. Freshyer Fair.. It is like kinda societies and clubs for us to join for free..
But, there are not only societies and club.. The are booths with banks, insurance, promotion phones, laptops, etcs.... and they even have society for LGBT.. hmmmm.. sounds interesting.. haha..
I love this fair.. I got a lots lots lots freeeeeeeeee giftssssss.. even free drinks, mashmallows, candies, chocolates and my lunch (baked sausage puff).. I love LONDON!!! hahaha..

This is the mashmallow.. It is totally different from those I used to eat in Malaysia.. This is soooooooo nice.. I think I had eaten around 10 of it.. hahahah.. It is free anyways..... The free gift from the fair.. I love this bag.. A recycle bag.. From a recycle society.. I get it for freeeeeeee.. In Malaysia.. You dont even think of this.. A nice bag will not be free MUST BUY.. I got a lots lots lots papers, flyers, cards................ from the fair.. I jz sticked all this on my wall.. Ta~ da~ My room is so nice now..
I even use them to cover my window.. so that I wont be exposed too much.. hahahha..
While sticking those things on my window.. I saw squirrel down the grass.. jumping in the grass.. cute squirrel.. and...... That's my thursday..............

1 comment:

ah beng aka. abc said...

o_0
d bag is so nice..
x
seems lyk U's life is betta than high skwl..
¬___¬""""